Friday 29 February 2008

sooooo, thought i'd better edit my last post. It was just a petulant, childish outburst that was made in the wee small hours of the morning when i had been staring at vector images for hours upon end. Considering I can't come into uni today because a bit of wind and rain has public transport grinding to a halt.


Which is very annoying because some last minute tutor input would have been marvellous


Progress so far:

- not bad at all. All images are finished, with the exception of the contents page which i need to just add some text to. It's also part of my 16 page quota so need to put my illustration in there.. pretty basic should take me all of 10 minutes, touch wood, fingers crossed, salt over shoulder etc etc

- need to get it printed, which i should be able to do today from my local printers (which makes where i live sound a bit royston vasey)

- need to bind it - figured out how i'm going to do this, what its going to look like and how many cigarettes i'm going to bribe my sister with to do it for me

- write up a little blurb about my book as to what its actually for

- figure out what my book is actually for, without saying 'its for the d&ad comp'

- sketchbook stuff - just need to write in it because i've printed and stuck in everything as i've gone along which has saved me so much time in the long run.

i think thats everything. No doubt something will crop up on thursday that will throw my whole project into complete disarray

P.S note the non-sweary blog post as well




1 comment:

Zachary Colbert said...

Dont forget to get your webcams out people and the spoils of victory will be shared! much appreciated!