Saturday 15 March 2008

it's only bloody done - part III


d&ad project finally put to bed after blood, sweat and, on one occassion, tears went into it.

pretty chuffed with the images, think i let myself down with the binding which pisses me off no end but not much i can do about it now. I really need to stop getting bored with things and stop losing my focus/concentration/temper half way through which is always going to be my downfall.

Probably my favourite project thus far, despite the 5am bedtimes upon finding out about how i completely screwed up with the resolution (i'm still going to be moaning about the resolution cock up for years to come yet)

i probably should have thought more about the look of the actual book, but that went completely out of my head when i saw how incredibly complicated the binding looked (it wasn't in the end), but at that point i'd given up on perfecting it and got a little craft-knife happy

there's not really a lot more to say about it, so onwards with the dissertation.

have put all my images up on flickr if anyone fancies a nosey

No comments: