Thursday 18 October 2007

i'll procrastinate later

now i've decided my idea, looked briefly at some theories and doodled some designs i'm ready to pretty much design it properly and start thinking about my presentation. luckily my mind wanders a lot so i've given a lot of thought to my presentation and how i want it to look. For most projects i end up drawing everything, which seems to work ok for me, so i think i'm going to have hand drawn images on a moving storyboard background, and try and have a voice over so i can do less talking. If not i'll just have to have the balls to stand there and talk but i will be on valium, so either way it won't be as scary as usual.

In my head everything is planned perfectly but i've gotten to the procrastination stage of the project, which always seems to happen when i have the most work to do. So now the plan is to pull my finger out, scan and print things for my sketchbook (better get round to actually writing in it as well) and start designing the thing.

No comments: